Join the Group Tour now and we will take you all around Jordan making you visit Jordan’s most notable monuments. Learning about its history, culture & its people will make you merge with the country and make you feel like part of it. Adding to this is the unmatchable experience of connecting to earth’s nature at the lowest point on earth by floating on the world’s saltiest body of water. If you wish to learn about Jordan and have an authentic Middle Eastern experience, look no further.
- Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your hotel in Amman. It takes aroud 45 min from the airport to the hotel
- Note: clients will be transferred separately to fulfill your requirements and needs
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Amman early, because a long journey is ahead of you.
- We will then be transferring within 3 hours to South Jordan, going to Petra(the driver might take few minutes of break during the way).
- The expected arrival time to Petra is around 11:00 am. Your day will start by adventuring thru the Petra Seeq (canyon) either on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
- We’ll finally end the day’s journey in Petra, where you might attend Petra by Night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm). A fascinating sight to be a part of. Your accommodation for the night will be at your hotel in Petra.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- We will then go on a mosaic tour until we reach Madaba. A city known for the mosaic map of the Holy Land. Which dates back to the 6th century AD, preserved in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- Afterwards we will be going to our first stop at Mount Nebo. Where you’ll get to have a view over the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem & the Dead Sea.
- We will then make you visit the Baptismal Site of Jesus Christ or as Arab Christians call it “Al-Maghtas”. Located North of the Dead Sea, on the Jordanian side of the Jordan river. Where also the ministry of John the Baptist is located.
- For the next hour, you will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads. Enjoy a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world. Spread some of that mud on your skin, it might burn a little but you’ll feel all fresh afterwards. The Dead Sea is known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world. Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals. On the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for thousands of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame.(PS: be careful not to splash dead sea’s water in your eyes…. it’s salty 🙂
- We’ll be back at your hotel in Amman, giving you time rest.
- 7am: Breakfast at the hotel in Amman.
- Then we will take you to the governorate of Jerash. Known for its well preserved roman cities. You will get to experience the impact & influence left by the Greco-Roman eras in the Mediterranean basin and the deeply rooted Arab traditions preserved by the local people. And if you’re lucky you’ll get to enjoy a historical reenactment of gladiators & chariot race.
- You’ll then go visit “Anjara”. An ancient town located at the North East of Jordan. Where Our Lady of the Mount church is located. A popular Catholic pilgrim site in the Middle East.
- We will be back at your hotel in Amman, giving you time to pack your bags.
We will be transferring you safely to Queen Alia Airport for your departure at the you require.
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 4 Nights
-All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
-English Speaking Driver
-Tour guide In Jordan (If the group was more than 5 people)
-Breakfast x 4
-Lunch x 1 at the Dead Sea
-Swimming Fees at the Dead Sea
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc.)
-Airfare From & Back To Your Country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-Entrance Fees (around 100$)
-Petra by Night Show (24$)
-All Kinds of Tips
-Any Not Mentioned under Included