Jordan Adventure Tour - 7 Days
Jordan Adventure Tour
Jordan Adventure Tour – 7 Days will take you all around Jordan. This trip is specially designed for young and energetic individuals seeking an experience full of adventures. If you know nothing about Jordan and you’re looking for an authentic Middle Eastern experience, look no further.
- Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your hotel in Amman. It takes around 45 min from the airport to the hotel
- Note: clients will be transferred separately to fulfill your requirements and needs
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Amman
- For the next hour, we will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads. Enjoy a stress-free day at the Dead Sea where you will heal your body thanks to the unique properties this place harbors. The mud, the water, the air even the people who adapted to the life around that Sea is nowhere to be found around the Globe. So be sure to take this moment to try everything that the Dead Sea has to offer.
- Around that time, we will be reaching Wadi Mujib where we’ll stop for few minutes to take in the breathtaking view.
- We’ll finally end the day’s journey at the Dana Hotel where you’ll stay for the night.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Dana.
- You will begin the day by trekking thru Dana’s natural reserve. Jordan’s largest natural reserve built in 1989. And you can discover the beautiful nature hidden in that canyon. (NOT GUIDED)
- You’ll end the day’s journey in Petra, where you will have the opportunity to attend Petra by Night Show (available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday). An unforgettable experience to be a part of. Your accommodation for the night will be in Petra.
- Enjoy a relaxing breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- We will start our day off by adventuring thru the Petra Seeq (canyon). You can choose either to go on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
- Your accommodation for the night will be in Petra.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Afterwards, we’ll continue to our last stop in South Jordan. To the most impressive deserts in the world. You will get to see the naturally multi-colored canyons, towering sandstone mountains and dunes of Wadi Rum. Known as the Valley of the Moon. This place was made famous for being used as a background setting for numerous films (“The Martian”-2015, “Rogue One”-2016, “Aladdin”-2019, just to name a few…). At this point you’ll have the opportunity to discover these landscapes where you can ride a Camel or a Horse.
- Finally, you’ll reach the Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp. Located inside the protected area. Where you can sit back, relax or even meditate, away from the city noise, not for too long though… You wouldn’t want to miss the barbecue party, now would you!?
- You will be accommodated in Wadi Rum for the night.
- Enjoy your breakfast at Wadi Rum Camp.
- Your tour will start off by going to Amman’s Citadel. Which is situated on a “mountain” in central Amman. Known for being one of the oldest continuously inhabited places. This first stop will give you a glimpse over the capital before going to Amman-Downtown. Known as “Al-Balad”, by the locals, you will get to see the different & various markets and ancient Souks there. Ending this tour will be the visit of the most obvious and impressive remnant of its Roman past. The Roman theater that was built at the time Amman was known as “Philadelphia” (around 106AD).
- Finally we will be back at your hotel in Amman, giving you time rest well.
We will be transferring you safely to Queen Alia Airport for your departure at any time you require.
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 6 Nights
-Breakfast x 6
-Lunch x 1 at the Dead Sea
-Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum
-Swimming fees at the Dead Sea
-Guided Trek in Petra
-Guided Trek in Dana Natural Reserve
-2-hour Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
-All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
-Tour guide In Jordan (If the group was more than 5 People)
-English Speaking Driver
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning fees…etc.)
-Airfare From & Back To Your Country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-Entrance Fees (around 100$)
-Petra by Night Show (24$)
-All kinds of tips
-Any not mentioned under included