Jordan and Jerusalem Group Tour - 6 Days
Jordan and Jerusalem Group Tour - 6 Days
Jordan and Jerusalem Group Tour – 6 Days begins by taking you to Jordan’s most notable sites and leaves the best for the end by giving you the holiest experience with a tour to Jerusalem. It obviously includes the Dead Sea, an unmatchable experience to have at the lowest point on earth while floating on the world’s saltiest body of water. And a visit to the Baptismal Site of Jesus Christ. Do you wish to visit the Holiest sites in the World in one tour? And are you asking yourself how could this be?
- Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your hotel in Amman. It takes around 45 min from the airport to the hotel
- Note: clients will be transferred separately to fulfill your requirements and needs
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Amman
- We will then be transferring within 3 hours to South Jordan, going to Petra (the driver might take few minutes of break during the way).
- The expected arrival time to Petra is around 11:00 am. Your day will start by adventuring thru the Petra Seeq (canyon) either on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
- We’ll finally end the day’s journey in Petra, where you might attend Petra’s night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm). A fascinating sight to be a part of. Your accommodation for the night will be at your hotel in Petra.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- We will then go on a mosaic tour until we reach Madaba. A city known for the mosaic map of the Holy Land. Which dates back to the 6th century AD, preserved in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- Afterwards we will be going to our first stop at Mount Nebo. Where you’ll get to have a view over the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem & the Dead Sea.
- We will then make you visit the Baptismal Site of Jesus Christ or as Arab Christians call it “Al-Maghtas”. Located North of the Dead Sea, on the Jordanian side of the Jordan river. Where also the ministry of John the Baptist is located.
- For the next hour, you will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads. Enjoy a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world. Spread some of that mud on your skin, it might burn a little but you’ll feel all fresh afterwards. The Dead Sea is known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world. Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals. On the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for thousands of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame.(PS: be careful not to splash Dead Sea‘s water in your eyes…. it’s salty 🙂
- We’ll be back at your hotel in Amman, giving you time rest well.
- Enjoy Breakfast at your hotel in Amman.
- Afterwards we will transfer you to the King Hussein bridge (Allenby bridge) where you will be crossing to Jerusalem.
- We will then proceed to Mount Olive. Where you will be positioned east of the Old City and have the most blessed view over it. Not far from the Mount is the garden of Gethsemane. Where the Church of All Nations is located, the church where Jesus is said to have prayed before his arrest and the garden is where his disciples slept the night before his crucifixion.
- Next, we will be going to Mount Zion. A hill in Jerusalem just outside the walls of the Old City. Where you will be visiting King David’s Tomb & the Last Supper Room.
- Our final stop will be in Bethlehem. A major Christian pilgrimage destination for being the biblical birthplace of Jesus. You will then go on to visit the Church of Nativity. Which is said to be built above the cave where Jesus was born & you’ll see the birth is marked by an inlaid silver star. The Church of Nativity shares the Manger Square with the Church of St. Catherine and the Mosque of Omar.
- Your accommodation for the night will be at your hotel in Jerusalem.
- Enjoy your morning breakfast at the hotel in Jerusalem.
- You will be able to visit and go around the historical city of Jerusalem on your free time. If it is allowed on this day, you will visit Al Aqsa Mosque & the Dome of the Rock. If not, don’t worry you can visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Later you can continue through the Jewish Quarter & explore the markets & the museums.
- You will then be making your way back to the border and make a stop-over in Jericho or the “City of Palm Trees” as it is known in the Hebrew Bible. Where archaeologists have found the remains of more than 20 successive settlements some of which dates back to the very beginning of the Holocene epoch of the Earth’s history (around 11 000 years ago, 9000 BCE!!!).
- If the time permits it, WE will go to the Mount of Temptation. A cliff in the Judean Desert where it’s said that Jesus was tempted by the devil.
- At the end of this tour, after crossing the border, you will be taken to your hotel in Amman. Where you will be staying for the night.
We will be transferring you safely to Queen Alia Airport for your departure at the time you require
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 5 Nights
-All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
-English Speaking Driver
-Breakfast x 5
-Lunch x 1 at the Dead Sea
-Swimming Fees at the Dead Sea
-Tour guide In Jordan (If the group was more than 5 people)
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc.)
-Airfare From & Back To Your Country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-All Kinds of Tips
-Tour Guide in Jerusalem
-Entrance Fees (around 110 USD)
-Petra by Night Show (24$)
-Border Tax Exiting Jordan (14 USD)
-Border Tax Entering Jordan (50 USD)
-Any Not Mentioned under Included