Jordan Honeymoon Tour - 6 Days
Jordan Honeymoon Tour
Jordan Honeymoon Tour – 6 Days is your perfect choice if you’re looking for an authentic Middle Eastern experience to spend a relaxing and a memorable time. This tour will take you to the lowest & saltiest place on earth. Followed by a visit to the waterfalls of Ma’in, which are hot springs known for having healing properties. Then you’ll reach Petra where you’ll be experiencing the night show of the “Rose City”. All of this is destined to heal your bodies and bond your relationships even deeper than you thought.
- Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your hotel in Amman. It takes around 45 min from the airport to the hotel
- Note: clients will be transferred separately to fulfill your requirements and needs
- Enjoy your Breakfast in Amman.
- We will transfer you to the first stop at Mount Nebo. There you’ll have a view over the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem & the Dead Sea.
- Then we will take you on a mosaic tour till we get to Madaba. A city known for its mosaic map of the Holy Land. Which dates back to the 6th century AD located in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- You will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads, so that you can enjoy a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world. Keep in mind that its known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world. Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals. On the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for thousands of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame.(PS: be careful not to splash Dead Sea‘s water in your eyes…. it’s salty :).
- Accommodation at your hotel in the Dead Sea.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in the Dead Sea.
- Afterwards we’ll proceed down to your hotel which is Located between the Dead Sea and Madaba. You’ll be at the Ma’in Hot Springs which are a series of mineral rich springs and spectacular waterfalls in a surprisingly green oasis, where you will stay for the night.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Ma’in.
- The day is flexible for you to relax under the waterfalls. You can choose to have a massage or a natural massage under the hot springs. A sauna and a steam room or a simple meditation room will be available.
Finally, we’ll end the day in Petra, where you might attend Petra by Night Show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm). A fascinating sight to be a part of.
Your accommodation for the night will be in Petra.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Your day will start by adventuring thru the Petra Seeq (canyon) either on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
- We’ll be transferring you at the end of the day to Amman where you’ll stay for the night.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Amman.
- Departure time : We will be transferring you safely to Queen Alia Airport for your departure.
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 3 Nights
-4 Stars Hotel Accommodation 1 Night (Dead Sea)
-5 Stars Hotel Accommodation 1 Night (Ma’in Hot Springs)
-All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
-English Speaking Driver
-Tour guide In Jordan (If the group is more than 5 people)
-Breakfast x 5
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc)
-Airfare from & back to your country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-Entrance Fees (around 82 USD per person)
-Petra by Night Show (24USD)
-All Kinds of Tips
-Any Not Mentioned Under Included