NONE / Per person
Jordan Luxury Tour 5 Days
5 Days 5 Nights
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport.
- Your driver will directly transfer you to your luxury hotel. (Overnight Amman).
- Enjoy breakfast at your luxury hotel in Amman.
- Next step is heading to Amman, exploring Amman Citadel, which is located on a mountain in central Amman, where you can enjoy a magical view of the city, you will be able to discover Jordan’s capital and walk through the footsteps of several civilizations. Each one leaving behind ancient ruins, the city is a lively combination of ancient and modern, with breath-taking views and the best places to stuff yourself with savory falafel, shop for souvenirs in the winding souks known as “Al- Balad” by the locals. As well as having the chance to visit the Roman’s impressive monument.
- Your day will continue with a drive until we reach Madaba: a city known for the mosaic map of the Holy Land, which dates back to the 6th century, preserved in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- Then, we will be heading towards your next stop, Mount Nebo, here you will ponder over the stunning views of the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem and the Dead Sea.
- Heading to the grand area of Petra, where you might attend Petra’s night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm): a fascinating experience to be had. (Optional)
- Then to your accommodation where you will enjoy dinner at your luxury hotel in Petra. (Overnight Petra).
- Enjoy breakfast at your luxury hotel in Petra.
- Your day will start by adventuring through the Petra Seeq (canyon), either on foot or if you choose to travel back in time, on a short horseback journey leading to “Al Khazneh”, known as one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”. Just imagine that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago.
- Enjoy your lunch at Petra.
- Afterwards, you will be heading towards “The Valley of the Moon” Wadi Rum: One of the most picturesque deserts in the world, renowned as a filming location, in movies such as “Lawrence of Arabia”, “Transformers”, “The Martian”, “Rouge One”, “Aladdin”, “Dune” etc.
- Your adventure will also include a 2-hour Jeep Safari, enjoying the naturally multi-colored canyons, Lawrence of Arabia’s house, the Sandstone Mountains and the dunes of Wadi Rum.
- Experience life of an Arab Bedouin, by riding the desert camel and discovering magical, breath-taking landscapes.
- The sunset over Wadi Rum is beautiful and serene. The slanting rays of the setting sun give a warm orange tinge to the sky over the beautiful desert.
- You will be able to relax for a few hours stargazing: this is a magical way to bring science alive and experience the beauty of our natural world during the dark of night.
- Then to your accommodation where you will enjoy a barbecue dinner at your luxury camp. (Overnight Wadi Rum).
- Enjoy breakfast at your luxury camp in Wadi Rum.
- Your day will start with a drive towards the lowest point on earth: where you will enjoy the panoramic view over the Dead Sea, Jerusalem and Hebron.
- Have a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world: The Dead Sea is Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world. Its seemingly harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals but on the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for hundreds of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting skincare products. The Dead Sea mud and Dead Sea Balneotherapy have been found to be beneficial in many diseases.
- Then to your accommodation where you will enjoy dinner at your luxury hotel. (Overnight Dead Sea).
- Enjoy breakfast at your luxury hotel in Dead Sea.
- Depending on your flight time, we will transfer you few hours earlier from your hotel to the Airport for your departure.
03.00 Pm GMT
8.00 AM GMT
- 1 Night in Petra in a 3* hotel accommodation
- 1 Night wildlife camping in Wadi Rum
- All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
- English Speaking Driver
- Local Tour Guide in Petra (If your group is more than 5 people)
- Local Tour Guide in Wadi Rum
- Breakfast x 2
- Lunch x 1 at Wadi Rum
- Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum
- 1 Hour Camel Ride at Wadi Rum
- 4 Hour Jeep Tour at Wadi Rum
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
- Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc). Petra & Wadi Rum Wildlife
- Airfare From & Back To Your Country
- Airport Transfers ( Optional)
- Personal insurance & Expenses
- Entrance Fees (around 77 USD per person)
- Petra by Night Show ( 24 USD )
- All kinds of tips
- Any Not Mentioned Under Included
19 reviews on
this tour company provided a seamless and unforgettable journey, The tour was a perfect blend of informative guide. The small group size allowed for a personalized experience, and the accommodations and meals were top-notch. Overall, making it a must for any traveler seeking a memorable adventure. I can't recommend them highly enough!
I recently had the absolute pleasure of embarking on a tour with Trip500 Tours in Jordan, and I cannot sing their praises enough! From start to finish, this experience was nothing short of exceptional, and I am still in awe of the breathtaking beauty I encountered during the tours of Petra and Wadi Rum.The attention to detail and the level of professionalism displayed by Trip500 Tours were second to none. From the comfortable transportation to the delicious local cuisine provided, every aspect of the tour was meticulously planned and executed. I Highly recommend Trip500 Tours to anyone planning a visit to Jordan
جيد جدا وأسعار متوسطة ومكان هادئ وجميل
مكان من الخيال
انا متواجد في عمان انه زياره سعيده