Jordan Luxury Tour – 7 Days
Jordan Luxury Tour
This Trip will give you the Luxury experience you’ve dreamed about with a Middle eastern twist. If you know nothing about Jordan and you’re looking for a luxurious Middle Eastern experience, look no further.
- Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your hotel in Ma’in which is Located between the Dead Sea and Madaba.
- Note: clients will be transferred separately to fulfill your requirements and needs
- You’ll be at the Ma’in Hot Springs which are a series of mineral rich springs and spectacular waterfalls in a surprisingly green oasis. Where you will stay for the night.
- Enjoy your breakfast
- The day is flexible for you to relax under the waterfalls. You can choose to have a massage or a natural massage under the hot springs. A sauna and a steam room or a simple meditation room will be available.
- afterwards we will go to Mount Nebo, where you’ll get to have a view over the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem & the Dead Sea.
- Next we will take you on a mosaic tour till you get to Madaba, a city known for the mosaic map of the Holy Land, dating back to the 6th century AD, preserved in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- For our last stop, we will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads, so that you can enjoy a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world.
- Accommodation in your hotel at the Dead Sea.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel
- You will have most of the day at the Dead Sea! Keep in mind that its known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world. Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals. On the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for thousands of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame.(PS: be careful not to splash Dead Sea‘s water in your eyes…. it’s salt:).
- Later our stop will be at Al-Karak, a city known for the Kerak Castle (aka Crusader castle). Which is one of the three largest castles in the region (the other two are in Syria). This monument was built by the Crusaders around 1133 and was always valued for having such a strategic positioning. You will understand why that is when you check out the view you’ll have from up there!
- Finally, we’ll end the day in Petra. Where you might attend to Petra’s night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm). A fascinating sight to be a part of.
- Your accommodation for the night will be in Petra.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Your day will start by adventuring thru the Petra Seeq (canyon) either on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
- Afterwards we’ll continue in South Jordan. To the most impressive deserts in the world and get to see the naturally multi-colored canyons, towering sandstone mountains and dunes of Wadi Rum. Known as the Valley of the Moon & made famous for being used as a background setting for numerous films (“The Martian”-2015, “Rogue One”-2016, “Aladdin”-2019, just to name a few…). At this point you’ll have the opportunity to discover these landscapes where you can ride a Camel or a Horse.
- You’ll end your day with a Barbecue Dinner & your accommodation for the night will be in Wadi Rum
- Breakfast at Wadi Rum
- Head to Aqaba
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling via a triple decker yacht (where you can also scuba dive subject to extra charges) that is custom made for snorkeling and diving activities, which will make you discover the hidden underwater life of the Red Sea and adventure alongside its coral reefs
- Enjoy an amazing on-board cooked buffet meal with a local twist and flavours
- Enjoy the local fish and night markets or just rest at your hotel.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Aqaba.
- The whole day will be open for you to go around Aqaba, relax and have a good time on the beach.
- At the end of the day we will be returning to your hotel in Amman.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Amman
- Departure time: We will be transferring you safely to Queen Alia Airport for your departure.
-6 Nights in 5-Stars Hotel Accommodation
-All Transportation in Modern Vehicles Including (Pick Up and Drop Off)
-Tour Guide (If The Group is More Than 5 People)
-English Speaking Driver
-Breakfast x 6
-Lunch x 1 in Aqaba
-Dinner x 1 in Wadi Rum
-Assistance at The Airport immigration & Visa Free Of Charge
-Snorkeling trip in Aqaba
-2-hour Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc)
-Airfare From & Back to your Country
-Personal Insurance is Not Included
-Any Private Expenses
-Any Kind of Tips
-Entrance Fees (around 90 USD per person)
-Petra By Night Show ( 24 USD)
-Any Not mentioned Under Included