JORDAN TOUR - 5 DAYS
Taking you all around Jordan making you visit Jordan’s biggest attractions . Adding to this is the unmatchable experience of connecting to Earth’s nature at the lowest point on earth. If you wish to visit Jordan and experience an authentic Middle Eastern experience, this is the perfect tour for you.
- Arrival time (depends on your booking): Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your camp in Wadi Rum. It takes around 3 hours from the airport to the camp.
- Join a 2 hour Jeep safari to explore impressive deserts in the world and get to see the naturally multi-colored canyons, towering sandstone mountains and dunes of Wadi Rum, known as the Valley of the Moon & made famous for being used as a background setting for numerous films (“The Martian”-2015, “Rogue One”-2016, “Aladdin”-2019, just to name a few…).
- This evening we also enjoy an authentic Jordanian dinner in Wadi Rum.
- Overnight at Wadi rum Camp.
- Enjoy breakfast at Wadi Rum Camp.
- On this day we will take you on an adventure thru the “Petra Seeq” (the canyon). You will have the options to either go on foot or enjoy a short horse ride to reach “Al Khazneh” (the treasury), this amazing monument is listed in the seven wonders of the world, so there is no doubt that you will be taken back in history once you stand in front of the 2000-year-old treasury.
- You will have the opportunity at night to attend Petra by Night show (available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday). An unforgettable experience to have once in your lifetime.
- Overnight at Petra
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Drive to Al-Karak, a city known for the Karak Castle (aka Crusader castle). Which is one of the three largest castles in the region (the other two are in Syria). The Crusaders built this monument around 1133 and has always been valued for having such a strategic positioning. You will understand why that is when you see the view you’ll have from up there!
- Afterwards, you will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads, so that you can enjoy a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world. The Dead Sea is known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hypersaline lake in the world. Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals. On the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for thousands of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame.(PS: be careful not to splash dead sea’s water in your eyes…. it’s salty.
- Head back to Amman and rest at your hotel.
- Your tour will start off by going to Amman Citadel which is situated on a “mountain” in central Amman. Known for being one of the oldest continuously inhabited places, this first stop will give you a glimpse over the capital before going to Amman-Downtown. Known as “Al-Balad” by the locals, you will get to see the different & various markets and ancient Souks. Ending this tour will be the visit of the most obvious and impressive remnant of its Roman past. The Roman theatre that was built at the time Amman was known as “Philadelphia” (around 106AD).
- Overnight in Amman
After breakfast, transfer to the airport. Take the memories of your adventures with you on your flight home.
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 4 Nights
-All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
-English Speaking Driver
-Tour guide In Jordan (If the group was more than 5 people)
-Breakfast x 4
-Lunch x 1 at the Dead Sea
-Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum
-2-hour Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
-Swimming Fees at the Dead Sea
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc)
-Airfare From & Back To Your Country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-Entrance fees (around 95 USD Per Person )
-Petra by Night Show (24$)
-All Kinds of Tips
-Any Not Mentioned Under Included