JORDAN TOUR - 6 DAYS
This Jordan tour will take you all around Jordan’s biggest attractions . Adding to this is the unmatchable experience of connecting to Earth’s nature at the lowest point on earth. If you wish to visit Jordan and experience an authentic Middle Eastern experience, this is the perfect tour for you.
Arrival time (depends on your flight): We will be awaiting you at Queen Alia airport. Our representative will safely transfer you within 45 min to your hotel in Amman .
- Breakfast at your hotel in Amman.
- Transfer to visit Mt. Nebo you will stand where Prophet Moses stand to look over the holy lands.
- Sure we will explore the Mosaic City by a mosaic tour to see how they
make mosaics. Visit St, George Church in Madaba to see the oldest map of the holy lands.
- Drive down via winding roads to Dead Sea the lowest point on earth, One of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the whole world, float and experience the feeling not to sink in the water, cover your body by the healthy mud and care of the skin.
- Overnight at the Dead Sea
- Enjoy your breakfast at the Dead Sea
- Relaxing on the beach.
- Then, we’ll transfer you within 3 hours to Petra.
- Petra visit, the biggest attraction of Jordan as well as one of the
seven wonders, start your visit by enjoy a short horse ride through the
canyon (Petra Seeq) to reach the Treasury /Al Khazneh. Petra the Rose
City is a unique place, which was built by the Arab Nabateans more than 2000 years ago.
- Overnight will be at your hotel in Petra
- Early breakfast at your hotel in Petra
- Late morning continue south to the desert of Wadi Rum one of the most impressive deserts in the world.
- Explore the mountains, Lawrence of Arabia cave, spring, and dunes.
- Transfer to the Bedouin camp area deep inside the desert
Barbecue Dinner at the Bedouin camp (Overnight Wadi Rum)
- Late Breakfast at your camp in Wadi Rum.
- Our last destination this day will be Aqaba the Red Sea Beach, Aqaba is one hour driving from Wadi Rum.
- Start your preferred activities, Relaxing on the beach diving, snorkeling to see the colorful life under the water of Red Sea or diving for the wreck sites.
- Check in to your hotel in Aqaba ; Overnight (Overnight Aqaba)
- Breakfast at your hotel in Aqaba
- Departure time: We will be transferring you safely to Queen Alia Airport for your departure.
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 5 Nights
-All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
-English Speaking Driver
-Tour guide In Jordan (If the group was more than 5 people)
-Breakfast x 5
-Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum
-2-hour Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc)
-Airfare From & Back To Your Country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-Entrance fees (around 85 USD Per Person )
-Petra by Night Show (24$)
-All Kinds of Tips
-Any Not Mentioned Under Included