Jordan Trekking Tour and Camping 7 Days
5 Days 5 Nights
- Upon Arrival, you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport.
- Your driver will directly transfer you to your hotel in Dead Sea.
- Then to your accommodation where you will enjoy dinner at your hotel in Dead Sea. (Overnight Dead Sea).
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Dead Sea.
- We will be heading towards Wadi al mujeb: here you can ponder the stunning views of the canyon, trekking main trails seeq trail it takes around 3 Hours. (Not Guided)
- We’ll transfer you to Dana Nature reserve, Dana is Jordan’s largest nature reserve, covering some 320 square kilometers of spectacular mountains and Wadis along the face of the Great Rift Valley.
- Short walking tour around Dana Nature Reserve. (Not Guided)
- Your dinner and accommodation will be at your hotel in Dana.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Dana.
- We will begin the day with a trekking tour from Dana Reserve heading towards the Old Village of Dana. (Guided)
- Then, start trekking from Dana Village until we reach Wadi Feynan it takes around (4-5 hours). The first hour it will be downhill. (Guided)
- Transfer you to the grand area of Petra. You can see little Petra on the road.
- You will have the opportunity to attend Petra by Night Show (available Monday, Wednesday and Thursday). An unforgettable experience to be a part of.
- Your dinner and accommodation for the night will be at your hotel in Petra. (Overnight Petra).
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Your day will start by adventuring through the Petra Seeq (canyon), either on foot or if you choose to travel back in time, on a short horseback journey leading to “Al Khazneh”, known as one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”. Just imagine that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago.
- Enjoy your lunch at Petra.
- Afterwards, you will be heading towards “The Valley of the Moon” Wadi Rum: One of the most picturesque deserts in the world, renowned as a filming location, in movies such as “Lawrence of Arabia”, “Transformers”, “The Martian”, “Rouge One”, “Aladdin”, “Dune” etc.
- Here, your adventure will also include a 2-hour Jeep Safari, enjoying the naturally multi-colored canyons, Lawrence of Arabia’s house, the Sandstone Mountains and the dunes of Wadi Rum.
- The sunset over Wadi Rum is beautiful and serene. The slanting rays of the setting sun give a warm orange tinge to the sky over the beautiful desert.
- You will be able to relax for a few hours at stargazing: this is a magical way to bring science alive and experience the beauty of our natural world during the dark of night. (Optional)
- Then to your accommodation where you will enjoy a barbecue dinner. (Overnight Wadi Rum).
- Enjoy your breakfast at your camp in Wadi Rum.
- You will start your day with 6 hours trekking tour. First, heading towards Wadi Rum Village, we walk through the village into the desert. Next, to Wadi Um Ishrin we will walk through the valley the red sand dune. You can climb the dune and enjoy running down. Then, we continue and walk to the big rock wall called Anfishiyyeh. This rock wall is famous for its ancient inscriptions. Of course, we take some time to admire them.
- Camping at Wadi Um Ishrin. We will prepare a Bedouin Lunch for you.
- After that, you can walk around the area to explore it or you can rest.
- At the end of the day you will walk back to your Camp at Wadi Rum.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your camp in Wadi Rum.
- Start your day with a trekking tour until we reach Seeq al Bur around 3-4 hours.
- Then, transfer you to your hotel in Amman where your dinner and accommodation.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Amman.
- Depending on your flight time, we will transfer you a few hours earlier from your hotel to the Airport for your departure.
03.00 Pm GMT
8.00 AM GMT
- 1 Night in Petra in a 3* hotel accommodation
- 1 Night wildlife camping in Wadi Rum
- All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
- English Speaking Driver
- Local Tour Guide in Petra (If your group is more than 5 people)
- Local Tour Guide in Wadi Rum
- Breakfast x 2
- Lunch x 1 at Wadi Rum
- Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum
- 1 Hour Camel Ride at Wadi Rum
- 4 Hour Jeep Tour at Wadi Rum
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
- Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc). Petra & Wadi Rum Wildlife
- Airfare From & Back To Your Country
- Airport Transfers ( Optional)
- Personal insurance & Expenses
- Entrance Fees (around 77 USD per person)
- Petra by Night Show ( 24 USD )
- All kinds of tips
- Any Not Mentioned Under Included
19 reviews on
I recently had the absolute pleasure of embarking on a tour with Trip500 Tours in Jordan, and I cannot sing their praises enough! From start to finish, this experience was nothing short of exceptional, and I am still in awe of the breathtaking beauty I encountered during the tours of Petra and Wadi Rum.The attention to detail and the level of professionalism displayed by Trip500 Tours were second to none. From the comfortable transportation to the delicious local cuisine provided, every aspect of the tour was meticulously planned and executed. I Highly recommend Trip500 Tours to anyone planning a visit to Jordan
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever taken, Thank you
جيد جدا وأسعار متوسطة ومكان هادئ وجميل
مكان من الخيال
انا متواجد في عمان انه زياره سعيده