This tour will take you all around Jordan, learning about its history, culture & its people, which will make you merge with the land making you feel like part of it. Adding to this is the unmatchable experience of connecting to earth’s nature in Wadi Rum by stargazing strait into the milky way & at the lowest point on earth by floating on the world’s saltiest body of water. If you know nothing about Jordan and you’re looking for an authentic Middle Eastern experience, look no further.
- Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your hotel in Amman. It takes aroud 45 min from the airport to the hotel
- Note: clients will be transferred separately to fulfill your requirements and needs
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel in Amman
- Then we will take you to Jerash, known for its well preserved Roman cities. You will get to experience the impact & influence left by the Greco-Roman eras in the Mediterranean basin and the deeply rooted Arab traditions preserved by the local people. And if you’re lucky you’ll get to enjoy a historical reenactment of gladiators & chariot race.
- Our last stop will be in Ajloun. Where we will visit The Castle of Ajloun. Which is a 12th century Muslim Castle situated in northwestern Jordan.
- At the end of the day we will bring you back to your hotel in Amman, giving you time to rest.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Amman.
- Your journey will then continue to your last stop in south of Jordan, to the most impressive deserts in the world and get to see the naturally multi-colored canyons, towering sandstone mountains and dunes of Wadi Rum, known as the Valley of the Moon & made famous for being used as a background setting for numerous films (“The Martian”-2015, “Rogue One”-2016, “Aladdin”-2019, just to name a few…).
- Finally, you’ll reach the Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp, located inside the protected area, where you can sit back, relax or even meditate, away from the city noise.
- You’ll end your day with dinner & your accommodation for the night will be in Wadi Rum.
- Enjoy breakfast at the camp in Wadi Rum.
- We will start our day off by adventuring through the Petra Seeq (canyon). You can choose either to go on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
- There, you might assist to Petra’s night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm). A fascinating sight to be a part of.
- Your accommodation for the night will be in Petra.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Drive to Al-Karak, a city known for the Karak Castle (aka Crusader castle). Which is one of the three largest castles in the region (the other two are in Syria). The Crusaders built this monument around 1133 and has always been valued for having such a strategic positioning. You will understand why that is when you see the view you’ll have from up there!
- Then stop will be at Mount Nebo, where you’ll get to have a view over the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem & the Dead Sea.
- We will then proceed to Madaba. A city known for the mosaic map of the Holy Land. Which dates back to the 6th century AD, preserved in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- Afterwards, you will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads, so that you can enjoy a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world. The Dead Sea is known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world. Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals. On the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for thousands of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame.(PS: be careful not to splash dead sea’s water in your eyes…. it’s salty 🙂
- Finally we will bring you back at your hotel in Amman, giving you time to rest well to get ready for the next day.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Amman
- Your tour will start off by going to Amman’s Citadel which is situated on a “mountain” in central Amman. Known for being one of the oldest continuously inhabited places, this first stop will give you a glimpse over the capital before going to Amman-Downtown. Known as “Al-Balad” by the locals, you will get to see the different & various markets and ancient Souks. Ending this tour will be the visit of the most obvious and impressive remnant of its Roman past. The Roman theatre that was built at the time Amman was known as “Philadelphia” (around 106AD).
- At the end of the day we will bring you back at your hotel in Amman.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Amman
- Departure time : We will be transferring you safely to Queen Alia Airport for your departure.
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 6 Nights
-All transportation (pick up & drop off)
-English speaking driver
-Tour guide (If the group is more than 5 people)
-Breakfast x 6
-Lunch x 1 at the Dead Sea
-Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum Camp
-Swimming Fees at the Dead Sea
-2 Hour Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc.)
-Airfare from & back to your country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-Entrance Fees (around 120 USD per person)
-Petra by Night Show (24 USD)
-All Kinds of Tips
-Any Not Mentioned Under Included