The Petra Tour Treasure Discovery is a short trip of 3 nights. Where you’ll be taken on a tough journey all the way down to discover the so called “lost city”. Learning about its history, culture & its people will make you merge with the land making you feel like part of it. If you wish to discover Jordan’s hidden gems and looking for an unforgettable Middle Eastern experience, this trip will fulfill your needs.
- Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your hotel in Amman. It takes around 45 min from the airport to the hotel
- Note: clients will be transferred separately to fulfill your requirements and needs
- You’ll need to have your breakfast early, because a long journey is ahead of you.
- We will transfer you to the first stop at Mount Nebo. Where you’ll get to have a view over the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem & the Dead Sea.
- Following this is a mosaic tour leading you to Madaba. A city known for the mosaic map of the Holy Land. Which dates back to the 6th century AD, preserved in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- Next you will be reaching Wadi Mujib where you’ll stop for few minutes to take in the breathtaking view.
- Later our fourth stop will be at Al-Karak, a city known for the Kerak Castle (aka Crusader castle). Which is one of the three largest castles in the region (the other two are in Syria). This monument was built by the Crusaders around 1133 and was always valued for having such a strategic positioning. You will understand why that is when you check out the view you’ll have from up there!
- You’ll finally end the day’s journey in Petra. Where you might attend Petra By Night Show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm). A fascinating sight to be a part of.
- Your accommodation for the night will be in Petra.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Your day will start by adventuring thru the Petra Seeq (canyon) either on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”, known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
- For the next 3 to 4 hours, you will be driving toward the lowest point on Earth passing by winding roads. Keep in mind that its known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world. Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals. On the other hand, it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties that attracted visitors for thousands of years and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame.(PS: be careful not to splash Dead Sea‘s water in your eyes…. it’s salty :).
- Accommodation in your hotel at the Dead Sea.
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 2 Nights
-4 Stars Hotel Accommodation 1 Night in the Dead Sea
-All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
-English Speaking Driver
-Tour guide In Jordan (If the group is more than 5 people)
-Breakfast x 3
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning fees…etc)
-Airfare From & Back To Your Country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-Entrance Fees (around 90 USD per person)
-Petra by Night Show (24 USD)
– All kinds of tips
-Any not mentioned under included