Petra & Wadi Rum Wildlife Desert Camping & Safari
This short trip will take you to Jordan’s most fascinating attractions, learning about its history, culture & its people. Once in a lifetime in experience ! Live like a bedouin, eat like a bedouin and explore the deserts and mountains of Wadi rum via jeeps and get the chance to ride camels at the sunset !! Guess what?! You also get to explore one of the 7 Wonders of The World ” The Lost City of Petra” and walk through rose stones until you see the hidden gem “The Treasury”. If you wish to visit Jordan in a short period of time and have an authentic Middle Eastern experience, look no further.
- Pick up from your accommodation in Amman at 8 a.m
- Your journey will then continue to south of Jordan to the most impressive deserts in the world. Join a 4 hour Jeep Safari and get to see the naturally multi-colored canyons, towering sandstone mountains and dunes of Wadi Rum, known as the Valley of the Moon & made famous for being used as a background setting for numerous films (“The Martian”-2015, “Rogue One”-2016, “Aladdin”-2019, just to name a few…).
- You will enjoy a local bedouin-made lunch in the middle of the desert.
- Rest for sometime and then join a 1 hour Camel Ride and walk through the sands and mountains of Wadi Rum with a magnificent view of the sunset.
- Prepare your tents for camping
- Enjoy a really mouthwatering local dinner with a bedouin twist and rich in flavours.
- Gather around the bonfire and drink some tea. Relax or even meditate, away from the city noise by connecting to earth’s nature and stargazing straight into the milky way.
- 7am: Enjoy your breakfast
- The expected arrival time to Petra is around 9:00 am. Your day will start by adventuring thru the Petra Seeq (canyon) either on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride leading you to “Al Khazneh”. Known to be one of the seven wonders of the world. Just try to grasp the fact that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago, carved this 45m high monument Treasury into the red mountain rock.
- We’ll finally end the day’s journey in Petra, where you might assist to Petra’s night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm). A fascinating sight
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra
- Head Back to Amman where you will be dropped off at your accommodation
-1 Night in Petra in a 3* hotel accommodation
-1 Night wildlife camping in Wadi Rum
-All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
-English Speaking Driver
-Local Tour Guide in Petra (If your group is more than 5 people)
-Local Tour Guide in Wadi Rum
-Breakfast x 2
-Lunch x 1 at Wadi Rum
-Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum
-1 Hour Camel Ride at Wadi Rum
-4 Hour Jeep Tour at Wadi Rum
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc).
-Airfare From & Back To Your Country
-Airport Transfers ( Optional)
-Personal insurance & Expenses
-Entrance Fees (around 77 USD per person)
-Petra by Night Show ( 24 USD )
-All kinds of tips
-Any Not Mentioned Under Included