Short Trip To Jordan 3 Days
5 Days 5 Nights
- Upon Arrival, you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport, first your driver will directly transfer you to your hotel in Petra, you will reach Petra at evening, You might attend Petra’s night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday around 8:30 pm): a fascinating experience to be Part of. (Optional), afterward your dinner and accommodation will be at your hotel in Petra (Overnight Petra).
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- Your day will start by adventuring through the Petra Seeq (canyon), either on foot or if you choose to travel back in time, on a short horseback journey leading to “Al Khazneh”, known as one of the “Seven Wonders of the World”. Just imagine that the Arab Nabateans, more than 2000 years ago.
- Enjoy your lunch at Petra.
- Your day will continue driving towards the lowest point on earth: where you will enjoy the panoramic view over the Dead Sea, Jerusalem and Hebron.
- You will have the rest of the day to relax and unwind, enjoy just floating, or pampering yourself with the Dead Sea Mud.
- Then to your accommodation where you will enjoy dinner at your hotel in Dead Sea. (Overnight Dead Sea)
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Dead Sea.
- Depending on your flight time, we will transfer you few hours earlier from your hotel to the Airport for your departure.
03.00 Pm GMT
8.00 AM GMT
- 1 Night in Petra in a 3* hotel accommodation
- 1 Night wildlife camping in Wadi Rum
- All Transportation (Pick up & Drop off)
- English Speaking Driver
- Local Tour Guide in Petra (If your group is more than 5 people)
- Local Tour Guide in Wadi Rum
- Breakfast x 2
- Lunch x 1 at Wadi Rum
- Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum
- 1 Hour Camel Ride at Wadi Rum
- 4 Hour Jeep Tour at Wadi Rum
- Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
- Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning…etc). Petra & Wadi Rum Wildlife
- Airfare From & Back To Your Country
- Airport Transfers ( Optional)
- Personal insurance & Expenses
- Entrance Fees (around 77 USD per person)
- Petra by Night Show ( 24 USD )
- All kinds of tips
- Any Not Mentioned Under Included
19 reviews on
I recently had the absolute pleasure of embarking on a tour with Trip500 Tours in Jordan, and I cannot sing their praises enough! From start to finish, this experience was nothing short of exceptional, and I am still in awe of the breathtaking beauty I encountered during the tours of Petra and Wadi Rum.The attention to detail and the level of professionalism displayed by Trip500 Tours were second to none. From the comfortable transportation to the delicious local cuisine provided, every aspect of the tour was meticulously planned and executed. I Highly recommend Trip500 Tours to anyone planning a visit to Jordan
This was one of the best trips I’ve ever taken, Thank you
جيد جدا وأسعار متوسطة ومكان هادئ وجميل
مكان من الخيال
انا متواجد في عمان انه زياره سعيده