Short Trip to Petra - 4 Days
Short Trip to Petra
Short Trip to Petra – 4 Days will take you to Jordan’s most fascinating attractions, learning about its history, culture & its people. Giving you the unmatchable experience of connecting to earth’s nature in Wadi Rum by stargazing strait into the milky way & at the lowest point on earth by floating on the world’s saltiest body of water. If you wish to visit in a short period of time Jordan and have an authentic Middle Eastern experience, look no further.
- Upon Arrival you will be greeted at Queen Alia Airport by one of our representatives who will directly transfer you to your hotel in Petra. It takes around 3 hours from the airport to the hotel.
- Note: clients will be transferred separately to fulfill your requirements and needs
- You might attend Petra’s night show (available Monday, Wednesday & Thursday), a fascinating sight to be a part of.
- Enjoy your breakfast at your hotel in Petra.
- First Things First! Go on an adventure thru the Petra Seeq (canyon) either on foot or you can choose to enjoy a short horse ride until you reach “Al Khazneh”, known to be one of the seven wonders of the world, which is a 45m high Treasury carved into the red mountain rock by the Arab Nabateans more than 2000 years ago.
- Your journey will then continue to your last stop in south of Jordan, to the most impressive deserts in the world and get to see the naturally multi-colored canyons, towering sandstone mountains and dunes of Wadi Rum, known as the Valley of the Moon & made famous for being used as a background setting for numerous films (“The Martian”-2015, “Rogue One”-2016, “Aladdin”-2019, just to name a few…).
- Finally, you’ll reach the Wadi Rum Bedouin Camp, located inside the protected area, where you can sit back, relax or even meditate, away from the city noise.
- You’ll end your day with dinner & your accommodation for the night will be in Wadi Rum.
- Enjoy your breakfast at Wadi Rum.
- After a 3-hour drive, you will reach your first stop at Mount Nebo, where you’ll get to have a view over the Jordan Valley, the hills of Jerusalem & the Dead Sea.
- You will then go on a mosaic tour till you get to Madaba, a city known for the mosaic map of the Holy Land, dating back to the 6th century AD, preserved in the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
- You will then be driving toward the lowest point on Earth, so you can enjoy a stress-free day, floating in the saltiest body of water in the world. The Dead Sea is known to be Earth’s lowest elevation on land (-430.5m) and the deepest hyper-saline lake in the world (salinity= 342g/kg). Its harsh environment does not permit the flourishment of any plant or animals, on the other hand it has extremely healthy & beneficial properties which attracted visitors for thousands of years (the Egyptians needed asphalt from the dead sea for the mummification process for example) and today it will supply you with natural mud that you can spread on your skin putting any skincare lotions to shame (PS: be careful not to splash Dead Sea‘s water in your eyes…. it’s salty :).
- At the end of the day you’ll be returning to your hotel in Amman.
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel in Amman
- Departure time : We will be transferring you safely to Queen Alia Airport for your departure.
-3 Stars Hotel Accommodation 3 Nights
-All transportation (pick up & drop off)
-English Speaking Driver
-Tour guide (If the group is more than 5 people)
-Breakfast x 3
-Lunch x 1 at the Dead Sea
-Dinner x 1 at Wadi Rum Camp
-Swimming Fees at the Dead Sea
-2 Hour Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum
-Free Mineral Water is ONLY provided in transportation vehicles
-Driver Accomodation and his expenses (Fuel, Parking fees, cleaning fees…etc)
-Airfare from & back to your country
-Personal Travel Insurance and Expenses
-Entrance fees (around 90 USD per person)
-Petra by Night Show (24 USD)
-All kinds of tips
-Any Not Mentioned Under Included