Discover Jordan’s wonders with the top-rated tour operator! Explore ancient history, vibrant culture, and breathtaking landscapes with Jordan’s Best Tour Operator. Book your unforgettable adventure today!
Jordan MW is Member of Trip500 Tour Operator, It’s Jordan’s Number 1 Local Tour Operator, We’ve Served thousands of Travelers from all over the world. Generally, here’s the areas we cover in most of our tours, our focus isn’t limited to just visiting Jordan’s Best Attractions, but also to Cover the country’s Cultural Experiences like Camping in Wadi Rum, Hiking in Wadi Rum, 4×4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum & Stargazing experience in Wadi Rum. likewise in other places, we take you deep in the adventure of trying almost everything possibly could be tried out.
here’s a list of sites and attractions of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan:
- Amman, Jordan: Amman is the capital and largest city of Jordan, known for its modernity juxtaposed with ancient history. The city is home to numerous historical sites, including the Roman Theater, the Amman Citadel, and the King Abdullah I Mosque. It’s a bustling metropolis with a vibrant culture, shopping districts, and a thriving culinary scene.
- Jerash: Jerash is an ancient Roman city located in the north of Jordan. It is often referred to as the “Pompeii of the East” due to its remarkably well-preserved ruins. Visitors can explore its colonnaded streets, temples, theaters, and impressive arches, providing a glimpse into the grandeur of the Roman Empire.
- Um Qais: Um Qais, also known as Gadara, is another historical site in northern Jordan. It offers panoramic views of the Sea of Galilee and the Golan Heights. The site is renowned for its well-preserved Roman ruins, including a theater and ancient streets.
- Almujeb (Al Mujib): Al Mujib is a natural reserve in Jordan, known for its stunning canyons and river valleys. It’s a popular destination for adventure seekers, offering activities like canyoning, hiking, and wildlife observation. The Mujib Biosphere Reserve is home to diverse plant and animal species.
- Dana Biosphere Reserve: The Dana Biosphere Reserve is Jordan’s largest nature reserve, encompassing a variety of landscapes, from mountains to deserts. It’s a haven for biodiversity, with numerous plant and animal species. Hiking and eco-tourism are popular activities, allowing visitors to appreciate the unique natural beauty of the region.
- Dead Sea: The Dead Sea is a saltwater lake known for its extreme salinity, making it one of the saltiest bodies of water on Earth. It’s famous for its buoyant waters, which allow people to effortlessly float on its surface. The mud and mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea are believed to have therapeutic properties, attracting tourists seeking wellness and relaxation.
- Wadi Rum: Wadi Rum is a vast desert wilderness in southern Jordan, characterized by dramatic sandstone mountains, narrow canyons, and towering rock formations. It’s a popular destination for desert adventures, including jeep safaris, camel rides, rock climbing, and camping under the starry desert sky.
- Petra: Petra is an ancient archaeological city and UNESCO World Heritage Site in southern Jordan. It’s renowned for its rose-red rock-cut architecture, including the famous Treasury (Al-Khazneh). Petra was the capital of the Nabatean Kingdom and is often referred to as the “Rose City.” It’s one of the most iconic and visited sites in Jordan.
- Aqaba: Aqaba is Jordan’s only coastal city, situated on the Red Sea. It’s a popular destination for water sports, such as snorkeling, diving, and windsurfing. Visitors can also explore the Aqaba Fort and enjoy the city’s relaxed atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.
- Madaba: Madaba is a historical town known for its Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics. The most famous mosaic in Madaba is the Madaba Map, which is a 6th-century mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. The town is also home to several churches, including St. George’s Church, which houses the Madaba Map.
These sites offer a diverse range of experiences, from ancient history and archaeology to natural wonders and adventure opportunities, making Jordan a fascinating destination for travelers.
For Reservations & Enquiries:
T: +962792154888 F: +962 6 4611129 Mob: +962795841113
P.O. Box 8018, Amman 11121, Jordan. Trip500.com